Sunday, June 20, 2010

Status update - 06/20/2010

Oh look... It's another one of THESE posts...

Time for another update: I'm still playing Cosmic Break and I'm currently writing up a preview article for it. I mentioned that I wanted to do a review, but with the current state the game is in, giving it a review would be a bit unjust since cash shop items are available with in-game money and lots of mech parts aren't available yet. I figured I'll wait for the re-release in July before giving it a review.


Anyway: Here's how my week's looking so far:

Sunday:
Dragon Nest Interview - Haven't started yet, so I'm gonna get on it today.

Monday:
Nothing!

Tuesday:
Nothing!

Wednesday:
Cosmic Break Preview article complete! (I hope...)

Thursday:
Nothing!

Friday:
Nothing!

Saturday:
All Points Bulletin goes live. I've been playing it a bit during closed beta testing and thought it was OK. It didn't really live up to my expectations. More on that later.

---

So that's pretty much it. I got a whole lot of nothing going on for me since I'm currently taking summer classes at my college. Once July hits, though. I'm going full throttle on writing, so watch out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment