Saturday, May 28, 2011

Play Log - GetAmped 2 - 05/28

So today I wanted to stock up on some cores for accessory alchemy. As soon as I logged in, I was invited by Zenora to a quick run through Bafaboon's dungeon in attempt to get some Charm Cores. We failed miserably on that part, sadly.

We also did a couple of runs in Dr. Diaper's dungeon on LV5 difficulty. Also: A random newbie played with us and he didn't know what the hell he was doing. He didn't even know how to pick up recovery items... He was literally standing there for like 30 seconds... staring at the damn thing.

Zenora: "It's like watching a gerbil..."
LOL'D.
 (Wish I had taken a better screenshot, though...)

After that, I joined up with Clazziquai and other guild mates for more runs in Dr. Diaper's dungeon. It was all fine up until we got to Valkyrie and Odin. Not only was Odin doing his usual butt raping, but Valkyrie didn't glitch up and started attacking us as well. Everyone except Clazzi got taken out, but amazingly, he solo'd the crap out of Odin while dealing the non-derped up Valkyrie, and even afterwards soloing Valk was easy for since backtapping her to death was still an option.


And near the end of my session, I dueled with a pinoy that wasn't a complete jackass and gave him a few battle tips.

That's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment