Thursday, May 19, 2011

Play Log - GetAmped 2 - 05/19

Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... Finally... FINALLY...

I GOT IT.

.

MF-FREAKING-AR2

Whew... I've been trying to get this damn accessory ever since the mega draw opened up, and now I finally got it. I think I'm pretty much done with the Mega Draw now. Not sure if I want to go after the other accessories in there, and I probably shouldn't knowing how derpy the rates are. I don't even want to think of the money I've dumped into the Mega Draw just to (primarily) get MF-AR2, but it was worth it since I got a whole bunch of new toys to play with.

Eh...

Ok, maybe I DO want to think about how much I've spent on the Mega Draw. I think it was somewhere around $300 bucks, but hey I consider that pocket change since most of that money was from article writing at OnRPG and from spamming offers on Game Coins. (Speaking of which: I REALLY need to get started on a few before the month is over.)


 (everything I circled in purple on the 3rd image are accessories that I already have from previous draws.)

One reason why I was looking to get MF-AR2 was for dungeon running. Even though I haven't been doing dungeon runs actively until now, I always knew it would be useful for that purpose. I've been using Twin Detonators for Bafabon dungeon runs recently, but it just doesn't have the reach I need.

Crappy screenshot of me on a dungeon run with guild mates.
 It's pretty fun to use in battle, though. Using this + sniper rifle weapon seems to work well. I'm not sure what stats or passive skills I should add to it, but I'm thinking I should aim for putting some SPD on it since Solider style is pretty sluggish.

Second reason why I wanted it: I though it would look nice with the Guy skin. I generally like pairing skins up with matching accessories and all that.


For those that don't know: Guy is a character from a Korean-turn-Japanese FPS game called "PaperMan". Basically, it's "Counter-Strike 1.5" meets "PaRappa the Rapper" meets "Kawaii-Desu-Ne: The MOE-ing". I never played it before and I doubt this would ever reach English speaking territories, but it seems alright... and weird as shit.


The rest of my day playing GA2 wasn't so great, however.
Mostly due to some pretty god awful battles. Losing to Venom Rod spamming, runners and people that believe double teaming in a TEAM BATTLE isn't fair.

Ugh.

I always do my best to not get buttfrustrated over video games, but I did little today, though I never try to express my frustration towards other players, cus I know I'm just going to feel bad about it later on (not going down that road again.)
I did my best to try and mask my frustration.

A bit of macro spamming in Prime Market made me feel a bit better, though.


Last thing: Everyone seems to be going crazy over the new accessory that just came out... The Moon Blade - Munechimichanga (another failed attempt and humor, here.)




I mean... people are getting praise and admiration for obtaining it, one player is planning on quitting because of it, and I know another player is planning to take out his life saving for one (or not... just kidding HEH)

I guess I can see why after watching that demonstration video of it (you can view it here: LINK ) It looks nice, but at the same time it looks kinda overrated. 

I may think of getting, but definitely not now, since I'm still learning how to use Jyuru-Mar Shadow properly. I wish CyberStep would put classic Jyuru-Mar Shadow back into the draw, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment