Thursday, August 30, 2012

GunZ 2 - KR CBT Gameplay Videos

After re-configuring my system locale, re-downloading patches and dealing with 15+ error messages, I finally got into the GunZ 2 closed beta test for South Korea. As soon as I logged in, I wasted no time and recorded some footage just to show you guys how GunZ 2 looks in its current state. I got plenty to show and tell, but for now I have some early footage of the game's tutorial mode and first playthroughs with different classes.








Keep your eyes peeled on this post and/or my YouTube page as I'll be uploading GunZ 2 gameplay footage throughout the day, as well as my initial thoughts on the game once all my videos are up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks amazing bro

GunZ2HurryPlease said...

needs more footage, =[ i wana see

Unknown said...

when is the game coming out?

Mikedot said...

No release date at the moment, Jonas.

Anonymous said...

how i can download gunz 2?

Post a Comment