Friday, May 18, 2012

Just an update - 5/18/2012

I'm a bit excited for what's coming soon to OnRPG. Yesterday, I did a recording session with a bunch of other members from OnRPG. What was the recording for? Well it's something nice and simple. I'm not sure if I can say what it is yet, but I'm sure and you'll all find out soon.

Looking for some extra stuff to work on this month, I decided to check out Divinia from Beanfun this weekend. It's an anime-inspired MMO based on Norse Mythology, filled with colorful worlds, pet systems and all that, but what's most interesting is the voice talent they got for the game, like Vic Mignogna, well known for his dub work in plenty of different animes like Full Metal Alchemist.


I'm also lined up with a press tour this upcoming Tuesday. I haven't done press tour is such a long time, so this will all probably feel like new to me. Can't wait.

Lately, I've been playing a lot of TERA these past few days, trying to get my main character to the level cap and my alts around LV20. So far, I got all of my alts off the dreaded Island of Dawn, and leveling up my main character is starting to become a bit of a chore. I hear that LV45 thur LV57 is where the grind treadmil begins, and it sure seems that way.

Hoping to get my main to that level cap before subscription cycles start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment