Sunday, December 12, 2010

Play Log - GetAmped 2 - 12/12

I just looked at my Raptr profile: I spent five freaking hours playing GA2 today. Holy shit, dude. Plus my left hand hurts so badly.

My main focus during my GA2 session today was just to get my score up. I went from 66K to 100K, and that was before Fever mode went on.

I was kinda bummed out by some of the matches I played, though. It seems everyone wants to play that god damn TRAIN stage all that long, where skill amounts to abusing range and spamming any attacks that will send enemies flying off the map.

Plus a good chunk of the community is still as bitter as ever. It's annoying me so much that I'm turning bitter and I'm usually a calm guy. It's like I'm really playing RF again!

I also redecorated my room a llitle, although the 8 item limit is pissing me off so much right now. I hope CyberStep will allow us to increase it, soon.

At the end of the day I ran into Clazziquai and Koo and decided to add them to my buddy list. Then Koo asked me to join the Trash guild. Now I'm usually not into guilds and stuff, but I figured now I'll have some buddies to play with and not have to deal with all these public players all the time.

Oh, and I saw another player running around in my favorite Nargacuga skin. I thought I was the only one that would ever wear that thing. Oh well...

I don't have much pictures of my time playing GA2 today. I'll make sure to leave my FRAPS on next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment