Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Play Log - Mabinogi - 12/28

It's been such a long time since I last played this one. I remember hyping the crap out of this back when it was only available in South Korea during its vanilla stages. I had so many good remembers playing Mabinogi. The only reason I didn't play as much as I wanted was due to my old crappy PC.

But now, I have myself a new PC capable of running this, so I figured I'd give it another go. I played English Mabingo during G1 and a little bit of G2, but now its on G12... Man, I missed so much.

I feel pretty damn lost regarding the storyline. right now. It has something to do with alchemy... and a shadow realm? Yeah... I don't know. I haven't gotten the hang of a lot of the new systems such as alchemy and whatnot, so I'm probably gonna be bugging a lot of strangers to help me out.

Despite my love of action MMOs, I still enjoy Mabinogi's active battle system. Trying to get perfect training EXP on skills is still a pain in the ass, though.


 Oh... And I also ran into this thing:

Wat?
Obviously a glitch, but damn it scared the crap out of me when I first saw it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment