Friday, October 5, 2012

Just an update - 10/4/2012

Sorry for the lack of posts last month, but like I've mentioned before: College is really taking a toil on my free time, so I haven't been able to make a lot of updates. This month, I should have plenty to post though, because the NY Comic Con is next week!


My and my brother managed to get our press passes near the few remaining registration days in September. I'm looking to do a much coverage as possible, provided that I don't get completely distracted like at last year's NYCC, where I almost missed an appointment with the guys behind the Transformers MMO.

THIS YEAR: I'm getting the chance to meet up with some of the devs that are working on HAWKEN, a multiplayer FPS mech game. The game is currently in alpha testing and I'm asking around the OnRPG forums for questions: What would you guys like to know about HAWKEN? (NYCC 2012)

Just like in the thread posted above: If there's anything you'd like me to ask the devs about HAWKEN, leave a message there or in this post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment