Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just an update - 10/30/2012

Lazy, lazy, lazy. I've been so lazy with updating my blog recently. I've had plenty of chances to get some posts up, but rolling back into classes after my trip down to New York for the NYCC just made me very neglectful. I've had a lot of work done over the past few weeks with recordings for panels and interviews at NYCC, too.

I managed to snag interviews for World of Tanks, Marvel HEROES, Age of Wushu and HAWKEN. It was really a fun week and a nice learning experience for me. Personally, though, in my interviews I felt like I was way too unprofessional about the whole thing compared to my brother, that kept stressing over every little detail for his interviews. He kept saying his interviews weren't as good as mine, but I honestly feel it's the other way around. I got some critique on my Age of Wushu interview which is did take to heart and will use that advice to improve myself in the future.

As for games on my list: There's not much going on for me in terms of new stuff. I got into the HAWKEN CB test but I haven't been playing it a lot, which I really should, since the game looks and feels great even though it's considerable more fasted paced that "realistic" mech games. I'm still bumping around TERA (surprising), although I may be done soon enough. There's a Battlegrounds tournament coming up soon and some members from my server are trying to get a team going to participate, although I'm not sure if I want to be in it or not, because after the month I spent playing Battlegrounds mode just TRYING to get the top spot and dealing with so many idiots and assholes from MT, I don't think I can handle that mode ever again. Still: the people on my server that are signing up for the tourney may end up short of a few members, so I'm considering whether I should join or not and make one last big splash.

That's all for now. Will be posting my interview videos soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool and wb but will you review warsow 1.0?

Mikedot said...

Sure, I'll look into it.

Post a Comment