Monday, December 26, 2011

Play Log - Mabinogi - 12/16 to 12/24

With my huge lack of posts for the month of December, I decided start posting more play logs. Still bumping around Mabinogi, switching between my male human and male elf characters.

Also around when my winter break started, Nexon was re-selling some old pets during weekends. Even though  I was broke, I bought a Guardian Spider and a Griffon pet, which I placed on my BillMeLater tab. Probably not such a good idea since I have a pretty big balance set on it, already...

The spider's inventory space is excellent, but its not so great for battling, since it spends a lot of time randomly pooping out spider webs, which is useless to me since I don't plan to give any of my character a tailoring skill (yet.) Still, it's kind of cute. Kind of...




During the same week, I spend my time doing some farming again. Instead of growing pumpkins, I grew strawberries. I figured: "They're the hardest to grow, so the profit from them should be huge." Managed to harvest them at 100%, but then I saw the selling prices and felt like I got jipped. Should have stuck with growing pumpkins, I guess.



During one of my farming sessions, one of my in-game friends messaged me about participating in a machinima piece called "FF7 - Mabinogi Edition". At first, I thought I was going to be just an expendable extra, but my friend asked me to play as Cloud. I was a bit surprised at first, getting to play as the main character and all, but then I saw what my part was... All I had to do was running around, make my character look at a statue for a little bit, and that was pretty much it.

They recently finished and uploaded the scene to their YouTube page.
You can watch it and my brilliant performance (at 13:02 to 13:24) right here:


That's all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment