Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just a small update - 6/11

WHOA. I just realized that I haven't posted anything for the month of June on this here blog, but to be honest there isn't too much going on at the moment. I did a couple of articles here and there for OnRPG before E3 started, and I'm still bumming around GetAmped 2 as usual, but there should be some fun games for me to blog about soon.

I recently found out that I got into the closed beta for Nexon's "Dragon Nest" and I'm pretty excited. I also figured that this would be a great opportunity for me to actually do another stream for those that weren't so fortunate to get in. My last few streams were a bit of a bust, so I'm gonna seek some advice on how to get a successful stream session going.

A couple of reviews and previews for some MMOs are kind of on my to-do list, but I'm feeling a bit lazty (as per usual,) so I'll get started on them next monday. Until then, I got a couple of reviews I did this month on Pockie Ninja, FreeStyle Street Basketball and Super Dancer Online, so look forward to those (or not... I don't care!)

Later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment