Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just a small update – 4/19/2011

I feel like I should get this little message out before I do anything else at the moment...

Well I haven't been updating this blog as much as I've been wanting to since I started my college semester, but I've been really swamped with college finals and whatnot. Next month when my semester ends, I'm looking to post updates a lot more frequently with little blurbs such as new titles that I'm looking forward to and the general reviews, previews and interviews write for OnRPG.com

I've been bumming around in a few games recently after I decided to take a break from GetAmped II for a while since CyberStep US isn't doing such a great job hosting it. I figure that I'll come back when they've learned to listen to their community and get their shit together, but who knows when that will happen...

But now that I'm not constantly playing that game, I've been occupying my free time getting back into games like FreeJack and Spiral Knights. I've also finally got a chance to play APB:Reloaded and I got to say that GamersFirst seems to be doing a fine job fixing it up (surprisingly). I just hope that they don't play to rape players with their typical cash shop nonsense.

Speaking of Spiral Knights: I've been working on my review for it for a couple of weeks and it's just about done. The only thing I need to check out before I finish the review up is to get a peek inside the inactive gates, just to see what kind of levels that players can generate inside them, but so far I haven't got a chance to check any of them out. Also along with that Spiral Knights review, I'm doing a review on Recettear, an interview on KARMA Online and a couple other articles I'm working.

There's probably a couple of things that I want to jot down, but I'll do it in a little while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment