Monday, November 19, 2012

Just an update - 11/19/2012

Oof! The month is almost over and I haven't posted much of anything! College is really taking a lot of me, so I haven't found the time to get any new posts up. Not only that, but I also haven't been working on any articles for OnRPG recently, which sucks because I could really use some extra money.

At the moment, I'm working with OnRPG and covering for JamesBl0nde as the weekly MMO news update guy, so from now on I'll be doing video news re-caps of MMO news for each week!


Getting to do these video recaps is fun and a nice way of keeping pulses on news for upcoming MMO and PC titles.

I've also been bumping around Mabinogi for just a little bit. checking out some of the game's new content. So much of the game has changed since I last played it, so I'm completely lost and confused on what to do! At least I have a partner card that I saved from last year that I can get to try out...

That's it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment