Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Play Log - Mabinogi - 8/17/2011

Just putting up a small log for today!

I just started playing Mabinogi again, and this time I'm really starting to get into it. I started over with human character and decided to stay on Mari, because apparently, every other server has gone to hell in a hand basket. Besides, all my pets are here on Mari, anyway.

Right now my human character is LV26 with no rebirths. Already working on G1 quests, but I'm facing a bit of a brick wall trying to complete the Barri dungeon part, so if anyone is playing on Mari, let me know?

Also: I got this adorable little dragon pet with me.


Wanna know what I'm gonna do with it?

GO ON AWESOME MAGICAL ADVENTURES WITH IT, THAT'S WHAT.


 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH~~~ I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i play on mari my characters name is bachmeister if u want to add me :P

Mikedot said...

Will do!

Post a Comment