Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Status update - 09/01/2010

Hello, random visitors. It's September now and I thought it would be appropriate to post a little bit of what's happen on my end.

Since it's September, I'll be heading back to college to finish up my last semester so I can earn my associates degree in Mass Media (w/ minor in Journalism.) The thing is that when my semester starts, I won't have much access to the PC which I use to play/test games for reviewing and stuff. I'll still be at it from time to time, just not as often as usual.

Hopefully I'll have a new PC by October so I'll be able to have more time to my thing, but that's just what I'm hopping for since I've been trying to get a better PC for YEARS and life just keeps throwing one curve ball after another preventing me from getting it.

I submitted a couple of articles for OnRPG.com so I'll still be updating my blog with those as well.

And... Umm... That's pretty much it! Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment