Friday, May 7, 2010

A quick update

For everyone that has been watching my blog (that's right... all seven of you guys,) I'd like to take this moment to give you all an idea of what I'm currently playing.

Nintendo Wii
Monster Hunter Tri

PC
GetAmped II
Rumble Fighter (playing to re-review this soon)

PSP
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Dissidia: Final Fantasy

That's about it. Nintendo Wii is the only current gen system I own, and my PC can't handle anything major. I'm planning to own a PS3 soon (off of that "Lockerz" website because I'm a bit of a cheap bastard) and new parts for my PC.


Also: I've been very slow with a lot of of my updates for my blog due to finals week at my college. After May 15th, I'll have a couple of weeks to myself before summer classes, so I'll try to cram a lot more updates before then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment