Monday, January 24, 2011

Small update - 1/24/2011

Hello random vistors.

 I would just like to take a moment to post a small update about what I've been up to.
I recently just transferred to Richard Stockton College of NJ so I can finish up my communications degree, so I have been updating even less that usual. Hopefully, that will all change since I will have more free time than I usually do at home. So far, everything is going great around here. I met some guys around my dorm who are as nerdy as I am, and my roommate and his friends are... Well how should I put... "Black as night.", but they have a lot of street smarts on them, so I think I have a nice balance.

Right now, I'm working on a few articles such as my Faxion Online preview, a slick MMORPG about Heaven vs. Hell. It's currently in the alpha stages and I got a grand tour by UTV Games with a few other journalists. I got to see a lot of freaky stuff, like butt ugly monsters (strong emphasis on BUTT) and gross fat dudes. But still, the game has a pretty neat concept so I may be checking it out later on.

I'm also got started on my GetAmped 2 review. I've been putting this off for awhile, but I finally got started.
I'm going to (hopefully) focus most of the day on it so I can have it submitted before Monday.

Yeah...






...







...







...

...oh who the hell am I kidding.... I'm going to hold everything off 'til the last minute like I always do. Anyway, that's pretty much it.

And now this:

Oh, and thanks for the 10,000+ hits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment