Thursday, December 9, 2010

Play Log - GetAmped 2 - 12/9

Well I attempted to do a stream on GetAmped 2 this evening, but it didn't go as smoothly as I'd hope. My microphone wasn't working at all and I had to cut the stream off one too many times. Besides from all that, I was moving way too slow with my playthrough and everyone that joined lost interest quickly. Note to self: Be prepared next time! Besides from that, everyone on GA2 was settling in and most players just wanted to chat and stuff. Next time, I'll try and get a group together.

Not much of GA2 has changed since the last betas: Translations are still iffy, all game modes are still there and whatnot, but they took out the Lucky Draw/gachapon machines for now! Kinda happy about that since I won't have to deal with annoying Sonic Gloves or Artemis Bow users for awhile.






0 comments:

Post a Comment